My new favorite thing to do with the girls is to go to the outdoor mall and play with the puppies, play in the play area, and window shop. We went three times last week and the last time we took daddy. Since daddy came it was especially fun because he took Kylee to make her first build a bear... or puppy! She loves "Poofy" her puppy, even though I talked her into it cause it was the cheapest. Her favorite thing was to give it a bath. She bathed the puppy 4 times while we were there. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pics of our day ... cell phone quality, sorry!

Payton is my little animal lover! She loves the puppies! She gets the funniest laugh when she sees them.... but it is not on this video!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Phone Pictures & Video's
Posted by Holly at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
How cute. We have never been to Build a Bear. It looks like fun. I love Peyton with the puppy. See you in 5 days. I am so excited.
How fun!! We have yet to do a Build a Bear with Raegan. I know she'd love it though cuz she always wants to go in there and look at everything (especially all the dress up clothes for the animals) and sit at the computers that do the birth certificates and whatnot.
We've enjoyed the San Tan Mall also. We went a ton before summer got so blasted hot!! We're going to have to start going again now that it's getting a little cooler. Maybe we could go together sometime?!!!
Hey,Dipadova's u guy's r so cute!!! Hey I heard u called 4 me to babysit. Sorry,I was playing w/ my BFF. But, I would love to babysit Kylee & Payton any time!! I'm free on some Friday's & Saturday's!!! Call ME!!!!:):):)
I want to go there so bad!
Camryn
What a fun day! Megan loves dogs too, she freaks out when she sees them.
You finally did the whole build a bear day! It is pretty cool Huh?! Hope you are having a great time in Cali! Jealous!!! See ya soon -
Can't wait to make your wonderful dressing again!!! Got any more wonderful recipes you want to share? Love it? Are you going to NKids on the block?
So are we doing a joint party for the girls? We can plan more when you get back....Sunday?
Could Payton be any cuter? Dont fall for the puppys cuteness. Just remember cleanig up your dogs and kids messes(thats a nice way of saying poop)remember I fell for it once.
Holly I can not believe how big the girls are getting...we finally posted a new blog..hopefully we sent it to the correct email! Miss you guys love Sara
come on, post again, what, do you have a life or something??
They look so cute! Carson loves to just go to build a bear and look around! One of these times we should just jump in and let him make one... Your girls look so cute!
Post a Comment