Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ginger Batman Part 2

So a couple of weeks ago when Kylee wanted to eat her paper "Ginger Batman" I went out and got sugar cookie dough to make her own cookies. Well last Tuesday we finally got around to doing it. Grant came over and made them with her since he is her secret boyfriend and she likes him to do everything with her. They had tons of fun. I on the other hand struggled keeping quiet and letting them do whatever they wanted. Grant did fine but Kylee had to eat everything. Most my pictures had her eating the cookie dough, icing, candy, cookie... anything near her really!


Cute Grant had to make sure he made a cookie for everyone in his family... even the dog they no longer have. Kylee started to say who got what cookies on her plate and realized she didn't have a cookie for daddy and just about flipped. I gave her the flower one I made and everything was OK. Over all... fun... will I do it again... only for a very special occasion!





8 comments:

C and T Orvin said...

Grant had a great time...he passed out all of his cookies to everyone in the fam and made sure that I ate mine. Thanks for inviting him over. You patience with messes and stuff is fabulous! Lets get together this week... any ideas? Swimming would be fun...I am as white as a ghost...sad considering I live in the desert!

Mandy said...

I am so impressed. What a good mom. That is usuallly my problem too, trying not to correct them. Love you.

Melissa said...

It must be a kuhn girl thing, I try to make them pretty after when they aren't looking. Then Haley says I did a great job. Kylee is so funny. Only 2 more weeks...yeah!

Rushele said...

What a fun idea!!
So, next time I should send Raegan to make cookies with you and Kylee? The girls would have such a great time eating the dough and icing together!!!!!

Lisa said...

Those look delicious...I hope you saved me one!

Brenda said...

That girl is so cute! My kids and grandkids eat everything that is made of mostly sugar! - Just like the mama!

Sara LaClaire said...

yummy! those cookies look sooooo good. plus joel just burned our dessert so i'm craving something sweet.

Dannielle said...

Kylee is so cute.

Camryn