Monday, September 1, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring!

Last week while Nana and Papa were here visiting and we had some sweet thunder and lightening storms... the best ones this season. We watched in the garage and I opened the back of the van for Kylee to sit in. She really want sure about the thunder and lightening. It was awesome though. We were glad Nana and Papa were her to experience it. Just another thing I love about AZ!

Kylee's unsure face!
Watching outside before the rain came down.
Two minutes later and it was soaked outside.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

In the picture where Linda is holding Kylee, Kylee looks esactly like you. It is kinda creepy. I am so ready for rain. Were you hiding under your bed during the storm?

the keele's said...

how cute!! kylee's hair is just like her mommas. atleast it looks like it here. wavy hair?!! love ya

Brenda said...

I love thunderstorms!!! That's great you guys could enjoy it together. I miss you guys too, it was great to see Mike with his mom and that darling Kylee. Brooke and I are going to come visit later in the winter, after we can't stand the snow anymore!! We're saving our pennies for the gas!!!

Ford Fam said...

I heard you joined the mini van mom club, how are you liking it?

Rushele said...

I do love the monsoons!! The rain is the best!!