I saw this on my sisters blog and since I have nothing to post about I figured I would do it too.
Kylee's perspective of Mommy

1. What is something that mom always says to you?Get out... don't do that with my stuff...and you yell it at me... ya
2. What makes mom happy? I go to the bafroom (bathroom)
3. What makes mom sad? when I doing something with your stuff
4. How does your mom make you laugh? uh... her do this... (opened eyes real big).. boo!
5. What was your mom like as a child? you used my room
6. How old is your mom? 4
7. How tall is your mom? too much tall
8. What is her favorite thing to do? clean up
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? make dinner
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? it would be for me because you got me princess shoes
11. What is your mom really good at? clean up
12. What is your mom not so good at?not good at cleaning up (said while shaking her head no)
13. What does your mom do for her job? clean
14. What is your mom's favorite food? mommy what your favorite food
15. What makes your mom proud? clean up
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Dora
17. What do you and your mom do together? watch Dora and get water (she was looking at the water cooler as she answered this)
18. How are you and your mom the same? we clean up the same
19. How are you and your mom different? i don't know.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?make dinner for me
We obviously have discussed cleaning our room and not getting into my craft stuff. The way she talked about me cleaning you would think my house was spotless... far from it! Fun to see what she thinks though.


10 comments:
Man, she really does think you're a clean freak doesn't she?!! That's hilarious!
And I like that you get to be a Mexican cartoon girl with a monkey in extra large boots for a sidekick, and I get to be a big fat panda that's obsessed with kung fu
The things they come up with are too funny!
so your best attribute is also your worst...which also happens to be your job. hmmm...
Sounds exactly like Kylee! She is one cute little bugger! Great Idea! I love to hear about what they really think of you...funny
Man I didn't know that you were such a clean freak...hate to hear what my kids think of me... can't be good.! Heehee
Wait does Kylee have another mom? I don't think she was talking about you when she used the word clean in every other answer. Because we all know you are a dirty, dirty,....uh girl.
Hilarious, I might have to steal this one. I think clean up is on the brain...
I think she's still harboring resentment from having to wither take naps or clean her room! That just means your're doing a good job as a mom. At least she doesn't say, "watch tv" or "beat me" for her answer to things you like to do!
Ha Ha Ha - too cute - what a great idea - "The Mother" from the child's perspective.
You did have twenty questions...I'd say she did pretty good for only being three...and I think cleaning and make dinner and take care of our kids---what else would we rather be doing?
It is so funny, I can totally picture Kylee saying that stuff. Espacially with her accent. CAnt wait to see you. Thanks again for the bows.
i did this with miles and he was a little less than cooperative. at first i thought every answer would be pirates but luckily he threw in some others. kylee did a really good job answering.
Post a Comment