Monday, August 18, 2008

10 months down...

Payton is 10 months and still as fun as ever. It is crazy how fast these months go by. She seems to learn new things each day. It is so fun to be a part of her life and to have her in ours. Kylee and Payton really seem to be becoming the best of friends. Kylee likes to include her when she is playing and so I often find them in her room playing. They are cute sisters. Payton has added "hot" to her vocabulary. When ever we get in the car I tell her her car seat is hot and so now she says it to me . Very cute! She likes to say hi whenever the phone rings or she finds a cell phone. She loves to cruise around furniture and walls and chairs and anything else she can pull herself up on. She really likes you to hold her hand so she can walk. She loves to babble... especially when she just wakes up. She adores daddy... of course! She says "hi dada" or sometimes "Hi daddy", on a good day. She gets so happy when she hears Kylee scream when he comes home and she sees him come down the hall. She crawls after him when he leaves for work too. I better have a boy some day so someone will prefer me. Payton has four teeth on top and two on bottom and is apparently getting more with he recent amount of drool, finger chewing, runny nose and fever. She likes to clap, wave and raise her arms when I ask " How big is Payton?" She has been letting go of the couch and standing for a little bit. What a blessing it is to be her parents! Cant wait to see what next month brings.



11 comments:

Mandy said...

She is so big. She always seems so happy. I guess you wouldn't post a picture of her throwing a fit. That is something I would do of Isabel.

the keele's said...

Payton is adorable! my gosh!!ditto to mandys comment, she always seems happy. delila is a victim of having a fit throwing picture on the blog! haha. seriously it is crazy how fast she has grown! awe!! love you!

Rushele said...

I love her cute little smile! And the way her eyes light up when she smiles!
I can't believe how much she does already! It's amazing to watch them grow and learn every day! So sad though that they're not such babies anymore! Happens too quickly.

Anonymous said...

So so cute!!I see alot of Kylee in Payton's face. Payton looks so sweet.I can't wait until I see you guys next week. Love Nana

Mosley Family said...

Wow! I can't believe how many words she can say. That's amazing. I think Kendall is a mute! Payton is so adorable. It's great that they are such good friends.

Laura said...

sorry to disappoint, but i think the loving the daddy thing is because dad is more of a novelty, not a girl thing

Melissa said...

Shes such a cute kid. When are we gonna see you again? Im trying to get ben to come for thanksgiving so we can see twilight together.

Ford Fam said...

She looks so adorable! I am so sad that I have not seen her yet! How is preschool going? Enjoying the time to yourself?

weedle11 said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe how fast kids start doing things and learning thing. it is just amazing! We got our bike carrier yesterday! Thanks! I cant wait to use it and I am sure we will use it very soon :0) Love you guys!!

Rushele said...

Raegan's preschool is Tues. and Thurs. from 9-11am. When is Kylee's?
You'll have to let me know when you are available to play! Raegan has asked about playing with Kylee a couple of times now since her party.

C and T Orvin said...

How stinkin cute is she! Love it!!!