
Kylee had her first day of preschool today and she loved it. She is going Tuesday and Thursday's in the afternoon and Friday morning for a couple hours. I decided to put her in school earlier than necessary because I wanted her to learn to socialize with other kids her age and because she wanted to go to school so bad I promised she could go if she would go pee on the big girl potty all the time! I couldn't break a promise! The learning is an added bonus but I like to think I was doing good on that already. Hopefully she will hang out with the other kids at the park instead of sitting with the mom's chatting it up. So I remember my mom always taking our picture the first day of school but I don't remember her taking tons like I did. I think she looked so cute in her back pack and first day of school outfit.


Cute Girl! When I took her into school she put her backpack on the hook and walked right into class and sat at the computer and never looked back. No goodbye, mom please stay, don't leave me here, love you... NOTHING. She had a great day! The teacher said she loved painting. She is the only girl out of 6 or 7 kids. I really liked her school and all her teachers. Kylee and I are really excited for the upcoming year of fun!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
First Day Pictures!
Posted by Holly at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Of course she looks adorable! I knew she would love it too. Glad you found a backpack for her. I always take pictures of y kids on the first day of school. My mom also did it. Yep, even my senior year!
What a big girl!! How fun for her.
Where is she going to preschool? Did you put her in with other friends, or just on her own?
She does look very cute! And it's all about the first day of school outfit too!!!
I don't think it's ever too early for kids to go to pre-school. The socialization part is key. I'm thinking of putting Megan in gymnastics so she can learn to be around other kids better.
I can't believe how old our family is getting. She is so cute I can't wait to see all my girls in Sept. Issy starts school in Sept with Landon. I am counting dowm.
She looks so cute! I am super jealous she is in pre school this year. We are holding Carson back so he won't start pre school until next year. There are days I regret that decision...
She is the cutest girl ever! I have to think of a reason to come to AZ to see you guys! I'm sure I'll think of a reason in the middle of the winter - or near the end when even I'M tired of snow and cold.
my gosh time goes by to fast. kylee girl you are so cute and sweet! i miss you and i love you tons. i really think i get to see you guys in a couple of months. good job on going to school little lady!
how fun! YOU have a little one in preschool! Crazy!! she looks so adorable in her little outfit!
Kylee looks adorable and I am so glad that she likes Learning Safari. She will probably be with one of mine on Friday mornings. I love it there too and I think that it is so good for them (and mom too). She looks darling and all grown up! Let's get together soon!
Keisa
Kylee is all grown up...I love it! She is so dang cute I could just squeeze her! What a big girl with her big backpack :) Thanks for doing carpool with me. Helps tons! Grant loves going to school with Kylee.
Post a Comment