Last week the girls and I went to the mall so of course we stopped at the pet shop. I never really thought to show Payton the animals before but I did this time and she loved the puppies! Here is a little video of her watching them.
So as mentioned before Payton says "dada" and "mama" but I am still pretty sure she is just babbling. I think its funny cause when she is happy she whispers "dada" and when she wakes up or when she wants food when she is sitting in her highchair she yells "mama" over and over. I think that is how kids are... get excited for daddy and whine and yell at Mom. Anyways, yesterday I realized she was saying Hi when I was talking to her. She just started to wave and say Hi and luckily I caught it on my phone. Excuse my high pitch excited voice.


7 comments:
So cute!
YAY FOR FIRST WORDS!! Thats so cute. I wish you like me anymore and we could hang out so i can see your cute kids! Haha. Gorgeous girls.
Your voice doesn't even get that high. You should hear mine in some videos. EEK!! It is exciting hearing those first words though. She is so cute. Oh and cute pic of you and Kylee! I wonder who took it? It's nice to have pictures like this especially since we are usually the ones behind the camera!
If there were a cute picture of me and my child napping, it would never be documented....I'm pretty much the only one to pick up a camera around here. Sad!!
Your girls are so cute! We enjoyed seeing them today. I also love their dresses in your fam pics. I wanted those dresses for my girls, but never wanted to spend the $ on them. Now I wish I'd gotten them, they don't have a Sophie size anymore since they're on clearance.
How do you get your child to lay and take a nap with me. Mine just think that means it is time to have a one on one chat.
Megan loves animals too. I think she might say more animal noises than real words! Cute family pictures by the way!
So cute! I love the pic of you two taking a nap....precious!
Post a Comment