Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Love

Despite me ruining Mike's birthday afternoon, I don't wanna talk about it, I think he still had a good day. We went to dinner and the movies and the came home to family and friends to have cake. Mike's mom got him a ColdStone Birthday cake because he has always wanted to try one. What a great mom! Here he is looking good as always on his birthday.
Everyone getting ready to sing Happy Birthday! (below)

Kylee and Daddy blowing out the candles... well almost. Ryan got to them first!


Happy Birthday Mike. I love you so much and am so grateful for all you do for our family. You are the best dad and husband... even though you are old!

4 comments:

Leah said...

We must have the same taste in little girls clothes or shop the same sales ;) Lacy has those pjs. And the dress that Kylee fell asleep on the potty in too.

Also noticed that Mike didn't shave...

It was so good to see you guys! We'll be driving through AZ the first week of August, will you be around?

Brenda said...

So great to hear about your trip and see the pics! I would say I'm glad that you're back, but you don't live here anymore!!!! At least I'll get to read your posts. Love you guys.

Ford Fam said...

Happy Birthday Mikey! I'm sure Kyle gave you a big birthday kiss from the fam!

C and T Orvin said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mikey!!! Didn't even know you had a birthday! Am I older than you? Can't be! Heeehheee:)