Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Growing and growing



Both my girls had their well visit appointment on Monday, Kylee her 3 year old check and Payton her 9 month. Kylee did pretty good. She just kept talking the whole time the Dr was there. He said she had an outstanding vocabulary.... I think he meant she doesn't stop! Kylee is 35 lbs (75%) and 39 inches (85%). She didn't have to get shots which is always good. Payton is 19.4 lbs (50%) and 29 3/4 inches (95%). She is very healthy. She had to get 3 shots. Poor baby does not do well with shots. She loved being on the table and crawling around and tearing the paper.

Here are a few of my girls favorite things...

Kylee:

  • talking on the phone and to anyone that will listen
  • eating candy and fruit snacks
  • visiting daddy at work
  • playing with her friends
  • going to the park
  • shopping
  • looking at the moon, "la luna"
  • Dora

Payton:

  • eating by herself
  • crawl around following her sister
  • pulling her sisters hair
  • pulling up on the couch and her activity table
  • saying "da da", "ma ma", "ba ba" ... pretty sure she just is saying the sounds not the words but we love it when it sounds like she is calling us.
  • looking in the fridge
  • playing with Kylee's big girl toys

Mike and I adore our girls and love watching them grow together, becoming each others best friend. We are super lucky parents.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

They are so big I can't believe how much I miss all my little neices, they don't even know me. Mike looks skinny did he lose weight?

Sara LaClaire said...

love the new family pic up top!! adorable.

Lisa said...

At least you know your daughter can speak English. If only my students spoke as well as her. I might be out of a job :)

Ford Fam said...

I can't believe they are so big!! Kyle said Kylee could give Carson a run for his money with the talking. Sometimes I can't handle all the talking!! It really is too bad they aren't closer so they could talk to each other! Cute post though!!

The Girls and Dad B. said...

Your girls are so cute! I love your new family pic! Life sure is busy with babies, isn't it?!

Brenda said...

Cute Cute Cute girls. Still miss you all!

Kortney Manning said...

Man, you get the cutest pictures of your kids! And I am loving the new family pic at the top! You guys look great, and I love the girls' outfits...Baby Gap? So cute! Missed you today at church, sluffer!