To my sweet, sassy, silly girl....
Happy 3rd Birthday!
I cant believe how fast time has flown. My first baby girl is 3 now. I think the 3 year old attitude has come a little early and this age wont be fun but I promise to love her no matter how much sass comes out of her mouth. I think she puts up a lot with me so I must put up with her. She has grown tons over the past few years. We are so blessed to have her fun little self in our lives. I love you Monkey!
2nd Birthday!




5 comments:
She is so cute! Three year olds are so much fun. They are so funny and say the craziest and cutest things, then turn around and give you so much attitude. Good luck with that! :) Michelle
She is so darling, we miss her!! Austin misses her too, they would be great, sassy friends!
Happy Birthday Kylee!!! Hopefully by your next birthday we'll be moved down there :)
Happy Birthday Kylee - thanks for inviting us to your party! We had fun! You are such a cute little girl...Grant loves you TONS!!!
She looks so cute. I rember her diving into that cake. Can you believe they are 3! I agree with the sass, although I've got aggression on my hand.... good times!!!
Post a Comment