Last Sunday we went to see the Christensen's and Paige in Glendale, AZ. The Christensen's are my parents best friends and their 2 daughters are Paige and I childhood bestest friends. We are so lucky to be able to be close enough to see them at least once a month. They are an amazing family. The Christensen's made Kylee a special birthday dinner with chicken nuggets, hot dogs, homemade french fries, and Jello ( by Paige). Kylee liked it. We had another round of cupcakes for her as well. Christensen's and Paige got her tons of fun stuff too. She is one lucky girl. The best part of the whole day was meeting baby Will, Jess and Mark's baby boy. He is precious! We had a very good day. Here are the all the peeps at the party... minus Nicki's man who I have no pic of. Take note of the super cute shirts and bows my girls have on... Thank you Val Ford for them they are my favorite.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Christenhiemer's
So in those pics we have : Papa Mike, Payton, Paigee, Kylee, Allen (sitting), Mac, Mike, Baby Will with Jess admiring, Mark "Crazy Eyes", Grandma Barbara, Nicki... I mean Nicole.
And just a few more...
Kylee blowing out her candles!
Making a princess crown with Paige and Nicki.
The cute little man ... William Britain (sp?)
Posted by Holly at 10:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















6 comments:
You are so lucky to have family and family friends near by. I am jelous. I wish we were not up here by our lonsome. Payton is getting so big and starting to look so much like you.
Wow, how fun for you to be able to see the Christensen's! I remember babysitting you and your sis's and even the Christensen girls with y'all! Your girls are too cute!
That pic of Mike is funny - he could fall asleep anywhere. Is that where Kylee gets it?
I love the shirts! They look so good! I just wish I could see them in person. It looks like fun, we miss hanging out with you guys. I know I say that all the time, but it is so true!
Cute cute cute pics! Mike is adorable, as usual. I want to squeeze that little Kylee - Happy Birthday! Austin is potty trained too (at least for number one, she has been holding out on number 2 for two days now!)
Wow - you sure are getting good at making those bows! The girls look adorable as usual! Matching outfits are the best...heheheee! Your family picture is so dang cute. Couldn't have done any better myself :) Talking to you soon - I come home in 5 days!
Post a Comment