Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Addison Jean is here!!

My sister Melissa had her sweet baby Addison on June 30Th and I was lucky enough to be able to be there. By be there I don't mean in California or at the hospital, I mean I was in the room witnessing the whole nasty .... I mean miraculous event. It really was cool especially cause my sister has a amazing birthing body and pushed that baby out in like one continuous push. My sister is awesome. I am so grateful she let me be a part of this special time. Thanks sister!

Pretty sure Addy is rooting on my chest in this pic. She came out hungry!

9 lbs 7 oz and 21 inches

Here she is threatening to cry. I love that pouty (sp?) lip.

Here is Melis the day before she had her. Can I just say I don't even look that good at 7 months let alone the day before. Oh and there is Claire checking herself out in the back.

4 comments:

the keele's said...

that is so neat that you were able to be there. lucky her to have great births. awsome. she is adorable.

Sara LaClaire said...

i love the picture of you holding addison (adorable name)! you look great in that color.

The Girls and Dad B. said...

Your little niece is a cutie! Melissa looks great for pre birth time! It sounds like you had a great trip, I'm still jealous. (I haven't been back to Cali in a year!)

C and T Orvin said...

What a sweet baby! I am so glad that you were there to see everything! Are we still doing New Kids on the Block? I wanna go!