Monday, July 7, 2008

Good Times

We had a lot of fun while we were in California. Here are a few of the many fun times we had. Well, most were fun but the day at the beach was cut short when Kylee fell on the rock steps and busted her lip. We thought she bit all the way through her lip at first cause there was so much blood but she just bit the inside and outside real good. It got really swollen and when she would talk it sounded pretty funny. She was pretty tough and got over it after an hour. Daddy's cuddles always seem to help her the most. The beach was beautiful for the 20 minuted we were there.




I love the picture of Kylee and Ryan holding hands with her big flower Daddy gave her.
Swimming is a daily activity for the kids. I got to go a couple times to work on my tan but I don't see much of a difference.

The kids in the pool playing on the step.


Camryn and Tay Tay showing Kylee how to swim. They are such great friends. I love that Kylee has so many cousins close enough to her age to play with on both sides of our families.
Feeding the ducks ... a favorite of ours!

Payton had fun watching as all the kids fed the ducks. Those duck were so full by the time we left.

5 comments:

weedle11 said...

Wow she bit her lip good. Ouch! I am glad it didn't go the whole way through. Fun pictures! Thanks for sharing!! Your girls are getting so big! I can't believe it. We can't wait to see you guys. We are counting sown the days!

The Jorgensen's said...

Megan did that falling off the couch a few months ago. The fat lip was the saddest. Looks like it was a fun trip, don't you just love California?!

Ford Fam said...

Looks like fun. Maybe Kylee was just having sympathy for Carson with his lip! I am so sad I didn't get to see you guys with Kyle. I can't wait to hear all the stories and how everyone is! I expect to see pics of the girls in their outfits too!

DJB said...

looks like you guys had so much fun! minus the whole busted lip thing! and i'm so glad you updated...my day is now complete!! haha

Dannielle said...

Great pics too...you and Nikki are so good about blogging and staying up to date. I could learn a lot. Like I said on Nikki's, I am just going to tell people to look on your blog for pics of the trip. And thanks again for letting us stay at your house and taking care of Ryan. I can't wait to move there.