Sunday, July 20, 2008

BFF and Ever

Last Tuesday Joel and Weedle, Mike and I's first BFF's as a married couple, and their beautiful daughter, Alia, drove all the way from Utah to come see us. It was so great to see them. We hadn't seen them in 15 months but really felt like no time had passed... except we each had a little girl added to our families. Payton and Alia played together all week. Payton cried every time I tried to lay her down for a nap and wanted out to play with her best friend. When Alia was gone Payton went back to no crying at nap time. They were way cute. We got to do lots of shopping so Joel hopefully had a good time... good enough to move here? We are so lucky to have made such a great friendship with the Mitchell's. We appreciate them so much and all the time they spent with us. We love you guys! See you in Utah.... one day!

Cute Girls!!

Alia loved this table... someone really needs to get one for her!!

Kylee would sit and talk to Joel about anything and Joel is too nice and would really act interested in what she had to say.

Bestest Friends!

I guess you have to know these two to not be weirded out by this picture... no it is weird no matter what!

P.S. We missed you Johnny and Vance. Next time you guys come too!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Sounds like fun - love your new family picture!

weedle11 said...

The family picture looks great! I wonder what everyone is going to think about the picture of Joel and Mike. It was took funny!! I love it! Thanks again for letting us come visit. We had a great time!!

Melissa said...

Mike is such a nerd. I love that pic. Your family pics turned out good. Blog some of the other ones. Did you keep the dresses? They look cute.

Alyssa said...

Oh my gosh you are cuter than I remember Holly! You probably don't remember me, but our parents are cousins. We used to visit you guys when I was a kid and see you at random family reunions. I was looking at Katie's blog and saw yours. Your family is darling!
- Alyssa Boone Sipe

Julia Everts said...

Is this the same Joel Mitchell that was in the Calabasas ward? So crazy if it is. I remember of him and his family.