Friday, July 18, 2008

Party One - Chuck E Cheese

Birthday Girl!
Guest... Kylee's Friends






Even though Kylee wanted a ballerina party at the park she still had a good time with all her friends at Chuck E Cheese. I think the adults might of even had fun too! I am pretty sure Weedle and I both loved beating our husbands in basketball. Next year I will put some time and effort into her party and pic a place were we can afford to invite all of her friends. Thanks to the Mitchell's, Mannings, and Orvins for coming! You all made her day! Here are more pics of the day!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh man....you look good!

Dannielle said...

It looked like the adults were having as much fun as the kids if not more. Wish we could have come. Thanks for taking care of Robb tonite too.

Kortney Manning said...

Fun Fun!! Cute pictures! Thanks for a great time at good 'ol chuckee cheese :)

Ford Fam said...

Looks like fun, I'm glad she liked her birthday presents. Wish we could have been there. I'm glad to see whe was okay with Chuck E himself too, Carson flipped a lid when he came out last time we went!

C and T Orvin said...

We had a blast! The kids can never get enough of Chuck E Cheese! Cute pictures too!