We are here in California visiting family and hoping baby Addison ( Melissa's fetus) comes out while we are here. We will be here til the 7th so don't bother checking my blog everyday for pictures of my super cute kids.... I know you do! I will try to take pics of our trip and post later. Aight then...
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Have fun in California! I'm way jealous, it's been almost a year since I've been there! Hope Melissa has a good delivery! Give your family a big hug for me!
Tami
I do check often! Hope you guys have fun out there! I told Kyle last night I was super jealous that he gets to see you guys. He promised me a girls trip for next year!
I'm jealous too! I wish I was able to be there and visit with you and Mike and all of those other DiPadova relatives of mine! Tell them all hello from me! Can't wait to see the pics.
Baby yet???? Can't wait to hear all about the new baby! We have been camping the past 3 days...I feel like I have been out of pocket for like forever! CRAZY! Have fun!!!
Come back already, I want to see new pics and hear the scoop!
Holly your the best. Thanks for coming to my birthing and being so excited to check out my nether regions. It was great having you here. Thanks for entertaining my family on the 4th. Love you.
hurry and update! you know my day is not complete without reading your blog! hope you had fun in cali!
Post a Comment