For what ever the reason, since Payton got that bottom tooth she has been doing some funny faces. Her most common one is the one above. She does this face while she is concentrating and she sucks air/saliva in and out of her mouth as she does it. She cracks me up. She also has perfected the Zoolander face as well. I decided to capture them today for you all to see.



Here is the other new thing she has been doing. So she does go on her hands and knees like she wants to crawl but at the same tine she does this too. So we we will see if she crawls normal or Mowgli style. She mysteriously gets around right now across the floor to get to toys but Mike and I cant really tell how she is doing it. She is very sneaky.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
The many faces of Paytie!
Posted by Holly at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Look out mom, when she gets on the move, you know how it is... everything at her level becomes HERS! She's a cutie! Love the faces...
Those are the best faces! I love their little personalities. She is too cute!
Those expressions are super cute! I love the crawl! Can't wait to see her and Kylee next month. And you too! And okay....and Mike!
Haha, that first face is pretty amazing. And i love that she is already doing push ups! Good job teaching her that one so quick.
Hey Holly-
found your site through sarah's. I can't believe how much they look like you...so cute!! I have 1 son, Noah. You can check him out on our blog. Tanya (Casabar)
Such great faces! She looks so cute. I can't believe she is getting ready to crawl. I hope she goes mowgli style, how fun would that be!!
I can't believe you got all those faces on camera...so cute. And her crawling made me laugh. I think Nick used to crawl like that. I can't wait to see everyone only 3 weeks.
Those are the cutest darn faces I have ever seen. The bridge crawl is new...advanced I'm telling you! See ya today at 1:30? Kort is coming...what about you? How is Kylee's PT going? Almost afraid to ask! :)
Post a Comment