So Payton turns 8 months this week and I am still holding on to this baby weight. I cant complain cause I only have tried to lose weight for a week. I am going to do the Weight Watchers program, without the meetings and weigh-ins, and the Slim in 6 workout video. I added the tickers to the right so that you fellow bloggers can encourage/make fun of me when my tickers show no change... or even go backward! this is my two week trial run to see if this regimen works for me. I appreciate your help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
8 months...oh my goodness she is growing up without her Nana and Aunt...not to mention cousins around her! We are going to have to do something about that...stop the clock until we get there!!
Don't ask me for any help. I have been on a steady diet since I had Reese!!! You can see how well it has worked for me! As soon as I tell myself I am "on a diet" is when Krispy Kreme's start calling my name...LOUDLY!!! Good luck, though!
Why did my comment name stop at Greg? It is supposed to say greg and kortney manning. What the H?
Well - no more Paridise Bakery cookies for you!!! I say cut out the Oreo Creme Cakes, calorie drinks and Rice Crispy Treats and you might not even need to exercise:) I have been tying the same thing myself. Seems to help. Good Luck!!!
You look fabulous! Eat healthy, but remember, one day you will look back at your current photos and realize how beautiful you are - exactly how you look!
I am sure you are exaggerating! But good luck. Losing weight is a hard thing unless you have my husbands metab. then all you have to do is ignore food to lose the weight. I hope you reach your goal. You can do it. Maybe I will start calling every day to nag you if that will help. I also need to lose weight for some strange reason I have gained 2 pounds in the last 4 weeks. HMMMMM. ;0) Seriously before I got pregnant I got the Biggest Loser workouts and they are GREAT!! I loved them because it is bigger people doing the workout and not in perfect form either. It made me feel like if they can do it, I can do it. Try them!!
Oh and I think the Layton Utah person might be my aunt Kara and I know that my mom and Sheena loot at your blog too. Just FYI!! Love you & can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!
Thanks for talking me into my new bathingsuit!!! I love it:)
it took me 9 months and divorce to lose my baby weight. so i have no idea what i'm going to do next time. however the nursing that i did for 17 months also helped. once i hit 9 months of nursing i had a shake with every meal and didn't see one ounce of it. so there it is...nurse for a year and a half and have mike cheat on you and go thru a horrible divorce. if that doesn't work i don't know what will. (and honestly if that is what it takes to get skinny again i'll shoot myself. i'd take fat & happy over what i went thru ANY day. you look great; don't sweat it.)
girl! after i had both my girls i didn't start losing weight until they were 1 year old. i would start exercising and dieting before then, but none of the pounds came off until the year mark. AND THEN i would be so pumped that i was getting in shape and feeling good about myself, we'd decide to get pregnant again so I never lost ALL of my weight before I got pregnant again. it's a vicious cycle ;) so like sara said--i realized fat and happy is the way to go! and i've also decided that when i'm done having kids, i'm going in for surgery...hehe
Hi! Just wanted to leave a comment, so you could see who is looking at your blog. I am the one with St. Gallen, Switzerland. However, I live in the United States. Cute girls!!!
need tips? my mom is a great weight watchers fan. she is doing it now too. you guys can cheer eachother on.... love you. maybe i should do this 2 week trial as well. i am now going on 11 months not having any loss! boooooo
hey - my mom is doing weight watchers and really likes it - i think she has lost 10 pounds. although i will say it may be harder with not going to the weigh ins - I think that really motivates you to not cheat. good luck!
Holly, you are so Cute, I can't believe you put this on your blog- you are very Brave! Good luck cuz Iam right there with.
Bohoo, Milana is nearly 15 months and the weight is still on. I will definitely be checking your status frequently! For motivation, of course.
Post a Comment