Monday, June 2, 2008

Mia Rose

On Friday afternoon my sister Mandy and her husband Ryan welcomed their third child to this world. She looks super cute. We cant really tell who she looks like more but she looks like her parents so that is good. No worries as to who the father is... she was with Edward at the time! Anyways, Mia Rose is 8 lbs 6 oz and 21 inches. Her brother loves her and Isabel wanted mommy to put her back in her tummy but is accepting that is not happening. Her are the two pics I got.


6 comments:

the keele's said...

oh my goodess!! MIA!! she is so cute and those cheeks. yea, she is a sure mix of the two. awe!!! so cute. we love you mady

The Girls and Dad B. said...

Oh, Mia is adorable! So are Mandy's other kids! Yay for you all!

C and T Orvin said...

Congrats to your sister! As for leaving comments...I really try to every time...unless I already have and then I am just checking for new posts! Kylee is adorable..funny..crazy on the potty. She will get it fully soon and then you will be free from stress until it is Payton's turn that is:) Are we swimming tomorrow? Let me know...1:15 or so - tIFF

weedle11 said...

How cute! Tell them congrats for me. I can't believe how big her other kids are. Craziness!!

Dannielle said...

I hope your sister is doing ok...what a cute baby! How's the potty training going...call anytime!

Valerie said...

Cute! The two different kids reactions did not surprise me. That is so them. Tell Mandy I send my love!