Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Freestone Park!





The Orvin Bunch joined us on our trip as a family to Freestone Park. We had a good time as always! We fed the ducks and then Mike found an ice block and a huge hill and decided to go ice blocking. The Orvin's had never heard of it, being from Arkansas and all :), so we showed them how it is done. I think Tiffany still thinks we are nuts but that's OK! I was able to get a few pics of the girls together which is always a plus. I love dressing them alike... cheesy I know but Kylee loves matching Payton. When they aren't matching she tells me to go to Target and get one for her. Love how much she loves her sister. Anyways... good times!

9 comments:

Ford Fam said...

So cute! Looks like fun. The girls look so adorable, I love the matching outfits! Kylee looks so old, what happened to our babies!

Leah said...

Your girls are so cute! They look just like you. We need to catch up. We live in "the OC" about 15 minutes from Disneyland. Cliff starts his job in August, so we're planning to stay here--and hoping even to stay in the same ward we're in now.

I know exactly what you mean about matching the girls. I'm a total sucker. My weakness is church dresses. Its too much fun, how could anyone resist?!

Email me: leahclinton@gmail.com

C and T Orvin said...

We had a blast ice blocking! Going down was the fun part - carrying the ice back up the hill...not so fun. Thanks for inviting us! - Casey

Dannielle said...

The girls look so cute...I miss my girls dressing a like...last Sunday they wore matching dresses but it is a rare thing now. I love the pic with Mike and the girls...hey how come you aren't in any pics? I'm never either someone has to take the pics.

The Girls and Dad B. said...

Hey, I still try to dress all 3 of my girls alike, and Kimber is 7! Although it's harder once they get older! Ice blocking... memories!

Lisa said...

Oh, I have a comment for you after that phone conversation....you know which one I'm talking about!

Melissa said...

My girls are so cute. Im so glad Im their favorite aunt. Those days are good for you to come and be here for the birth of my third devil. I hope you can handle it. Thanks again for doing my page, it is so cute. Good luck with potty training. Just stick to it.

C and T Orvin said...

Love all of the pics of the girls! Those need to make the picture wall. We had a great time too...thanks for the invite!

the keele's said...

cute shirts. delila has the same one!!! how fun are those chicks. love ya!!