Here are pics of Payton pinning Kylee after a sweet wrestling match. They are lots of fun to watch as Payton gets older and they can do things together. Kylee's new thing is to get Payton to crawl back to her room so they can play in there. (I told Kylee we only play in Paytons room if Payton is in there playing, which used to mean I was in there too.) Crazy kid!


Kylee also likes helping Payton "walk". I don't know why but Payton loves it. They crack each other up.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Wanna Wrastle?
Posted by Holly at 11:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
They are SO cute! They are going to e best friends.I can't wait to see you guys!!
Your girls are too cute! How fun!
Sweet babies! Your new song - Gangsta's Paradise is funnier by Weird Al Yankovic - "Amish Paradise". You should check it out!
oh goodness!! how cute are they. well we all know how cute but goodness!! i am excited for delila to one day have a sibling too. fun fun.
is that a diaper i see kylee wearing?
Love to see the girls playing together...sad to see the Payton is old enough to play :(
Her crawling is so dang cute!
We are in Ohio...stuck here...missed our plane due to delays!
FUNFUN
I will be home one day and then we leave Friday evening at 5:00 for Utah...I will be in my laundry room all day Thurs if you need me :)
You have the cutest girls ever. I can't wait until Brynnley and Carson can play!
payton's already layin the smack down! nice!! that a girl! too cute!
Oh my goodness!!! Your girls are so freakin' cute!!!
Oh my goodness!!! Your girls are so freakin' cute!!!
I love it when they play good together and have fun.
Your girls are so dang cute! Can you ask Mandy to invite me to her blog. Gosh, I haven't seen her in forever! me_shell_lee2283@yahoo.com
Post a Comment