Today Kylee went potty on the big girl potty all day and did not have any accidents! That included two poo poos on the potty! I apologize for the dirty talk but it is a very good day for us! Today completed the 2nd week of this wonderful experience. She told me she had to go potty twice today instead of me asking or telling her to go. That gives me huge hopes for this nightmare to be over! I am very proud of her for letting go somewhat of her stubbornness. Tonight she went and got some shave ice with her daddy for a "dessert date"/reward for a accident free day. I cant wait til she is totally trained and we can resume a normal life again!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Accident Free!!
Posted by Holly at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
You don't know how jealous I am! Carson just screams no now every time I ask him to go. I get worried about pushing it, so I haven't. But I am so tired of changing his diapers!!
CONGRATULATIONS! Good job Kylee! This is a big deal. If it makes Val feel any better I have always heard boys are harder to potty train than girls. She is too cute!
YAY KYLEE!!! Thats awesome Holly, congrats. hopefully she keeps it up! i LOVE the pictures too...so photogenic!
Im so happy for you. Im glad you did it before Jr High. I m so excited I wont even comment on the fact you let her go in public in her PJs.
I loved the fact that her Daddy took her for a treat...she deserved it. That was a hard two weeks for her and her Nana!!!Good job Holly you deserved a treat too!! I hope you were taking notes you will need them in two years!Nana
Congrats to you Holly (and Kylee too). That is such a huge deal... I have been dealing with diapers for 7 1/2 years and can't wait til my little Khloe gets potty trained. Way to go Kylee!!!
Congrats Holly! Keep up the good work.
congrats to kylee and to you! I don't even want to think about potty training, it sounds like a nightmare. hopefully less laundry is in your near future.
proud parents you two are i am sure. SO AM I KYLEE! xoxo to you lil mama for being such a big girl. normal life again, you say? hahaha! love ya
Yippee! Great job - all of you!
Miss you guys (I know, that's all I say!)
Way to go Kylee - Auntie Tiffy will get you something special I promise! Wow - long time coming!
Oh Kylee! She is such a big girl! I can't believe how big our girls are!
Post a Comment