Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another month and a new trick!

Payton turned 8 months yesterday. She is getting big so fast. She is totally a sassy one. She has learned if she screams when Kylee is on her or touching her I will get Kylee off so now she will screech or scream as soon as Kylee looks like she might come near here. She loves Kylee though. When Kylee lays down near her she will try to tackle/wrestle her. Its cute. I will try to get a pic of it. I love how much my girls love each other. Payton has both her bottom teeth now and still not much hair. We love her just the same. We are very blessed to have our baby girl. Here is a video of her new scooting/crawl. I figure she will get it right eventually. Excuse her lack of clothing... the bait is a little messy.

9 comments:

Sara LaClaire said...

finally a comment from you! i thought man, she made a big deal about not knowing who i am but hasn't left one comment so she either hasn't even bothered to visit my page yet OR she's a secret blogger herself. ;)

i think payton looks a lot like kylee in this picture. at first i couldn't tell who she looked like but it usually just takes a little time for them to grow into their look. both of your girls are adorable.

Julia Everts said...

Oh my gosh...that is soooo cute!! her little noises from her mouth. love it.

Katie Wells said...

Hi Mike...just thought I'd let you know that I checked out your blog. You have a beautiful family.

Love,
Katie Ockander Wells

the keele's said...

woohoo she is on the scoot!!!

Kortney Manning said...

So funny! Hey- I didn't know the party was last night until we got home and I checked my email. It was already about 8:oo p.m. Sorry! I would've loved to have gone.

The Cooks said...

Hey Mikey!
I'm new to this whole Blog thing and found your site by surfing around from Katie O's... to Nikki's... then to you! Fabulous! Your family is beautiful! You can check out my growing family at thecookstroymindy.blogspot.com

Mindy Ray Cook

Laura said...

hey, i wouldn't be complaining about comments - it looks like you are getting lots. i like the crawl/scoot - very cute.

Ford Fam said...

So cute! She is growing up way too fast!!

Valerie said...

I love the sass! Lucky you she is not moving more.