Monday, June 2, 2008

Conclusion

So my poll has showed that 80%, of the people that voted, check their blog at least once a day for comments. The thing I think is interesting is that of those 80% only like 30% of them will leave a comment. So everyone looks for comments but nobody leaves them. I love getting comments because even though I like to post for my records it is nice to know people are entertained as well. I promise to be better at commenting and I think you should too!!

4 comments:

the keele's said...

commenting is part of all the fun of blogging. anyway,how is mandy!! love ya. oh by the way we have a pic from over the weekend where i think delila looks tons like kylee at her age. cute for sure.

Dannielle said...

I didn't take your poll...but I do love getting comments more that I leave comments. I need to work on that. Thanks for your comments BTW.

Janae said...

Yes, I'm guilty. I'll do better.

Julia Everts said...

You are part of that 20% that doesn't comment on mine...hint hint. Haha. It really is one of the funnest parts of blogging though. I love your blog.