Seriously I don't know what the heck I am doing as far as potty training goes. It is ridiculous that Kylee is still not potty trained. It is obviously my fault but seriously this is my 4Th attempt. I am determined to succeed this time. Day one was good with only 1 1/2 accidents. Today was awful. She went in the potty once. She told me she was tired and so I told her if she wanted to lay down she needed to go potty so she wouldn't wet her bed while she slept. Well after 5 minutes of no noise in the bathroom this is what I found. She was asleep... snoring and everything. How is it she wont go potty on the potty but she will fall asleep?? Something isn't right about that. At least I got a real good laugh and a fond memory of potty training.
Here is a little video of Payton hanging out waiting and playing while Kylee is crazy on the potty. I am glad someone is having fun with this whole experience.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Is there a manual??
Posted by Holly at 11:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
That is HILARIOUS! I love it! Potty training is HARD. I don't care what anybody says. Thanks for sharing these GREAT pictures! What a funny memory!
Holly,
That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!!!! Don't worry, all kids: get potty trained, just when you're the mom, you think your kid is the only one who will be in Kindergarten wearing diapers!!! Austin occasionally uses the potty, but is not really too interested regularly. Love you guys!!!
That is still so funny! Wish you would have left her there till I got there. I fall asleep on the potty all the time.
That is very funny! Good luck with the whole potty training thing. I have no words of advice for you since I don't have any kids, but it was funny!
Oh my goodness! Funny! I hope the weekend got progressively better...soon it will be done, and she will be trained and this will all be a faint memory!
I just found out Kylee has moved on to #2!! You are almost home free and she can teach Payton in a couple of years. Late potty training is in her DNA...her father was three plus.
That potty training picture has seriously got to be the funniest I have seen in a while. We are on our 3rd child of potty training, and I still have no clue what the heck or how the heck to do it! The first 2 were boys, and they were cake compared to Sophia. These girls take a little more training I guess. Your blog is so cute and I like to stop by and see how you guys are doing......... In case you are wondering who i am, I am Nikki's friend."Holly" ;0)
Take care,
Holly
It's not going any better here, I have attempted twice and not much progress! It is not a good time. I hate with a passion poopy diapers!
That's hillarious! You defnitely have to save those pic's for when the boyfriends come over!
hilarious! i can't believe you got a picture of this. you've inspired me to post something on my potty training experience. :)
Post a Comment