Sunday, May 25, 2008

We've had a break through!

One of Payton's bottom teeth officially broke through her gums and the one beside it is not too far behind. This is the best pic I could get of it. You have to click on it and zoom to see somewhat of the tooth. She wont let me touch her mouth so this is as good as it gets. I really hope she didn't get used to being crabby cause I miss my happy girl. Here is another pic of her rocking on her knees. She now goes into sitting position from this position.

9 comments:

Ford Fam said...

She looks so cute. I can see the tooth. I am dreading the teething thing, not really looking forward to more drool and the crabbiness.

Ford Fam said...

I like your pic on top too. I was going to tell you I was with Janae tonight and we were just saying how much we miss you... Maybe some day we could do a girls trip!

Mosley Family said...

Way to go, Payton!!!

Teresa said...

That Payton is such a cutie! I want you to know Steve found your blog last night and I think he spent about an hour listening to your music, it cracked me up. He wanted to know why we didn't have any music on our blog. Oh well. Anyway, he says you have good songs -- and HE KNOWS music.

Melissa said...

your the best! My blog is sooo cute. Love you sis. I never thought I'd see the word crotch on my blog!! I miss you and those girls. You better be here when I drop my litter!

C and T Orvin said...

Show OFF!!! Beautiful SMILE Payton!

C and T Orvin said...

Great job on Melissa's Blog...any luck potti training? Need help...I can be your backup plan. Carter goes to school at 1:00.

Laura said...

cute payton - and good work on melissa's blog. where do you go for your templates? i have not found one i love and am lazy.

C and T Orvin said...

Did you get Paige to the airport? i meant to remind you to bring the girls over for a little while. Why didn't you remind me? I don't just offer to be rejected you know?! :) I need to fix my picture...don't really care for it. Maybe it is time for a new pic. We should go take family pics together one day. Maybe my Easter one will work...