So the other day Kylee and I went with Grandpapa to Home Depot. Kylee got in her car seat which is right behind the passenger seat. Then Grandpapa got in and she says " Grandpapa what did you do to your hair??" She said it with genuine concern. I guess she saw his balding spot and thought he did it to himself. She said," Papa why you pull your hair out?" I Thought it was funny... hopefully some of you do.P.S. The picture above is not my dad cause he would disown me if I did that. This is just the closest I found to what Kylee saw.


6 comments:
haha tell him to just be grateful he is the twin with more hair. haha kylee is funny
Ha Ha Ha, you are so funny!
That's funny. Kylie is hilarious. Love the picture!
Wow! You deleted a comment? :) Must have been bad! You ever coming home? Grant if having Kylee withdrawls! We are doing Chick Fil A Friday at 12:15 to 12:30. Going to be home in time? Miss ya!
I hope you are taking lots of pics there in Cali...we are missing the girls...& you too ofcourse!
Post a Comment