Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My heart races, how about yours?

Seriously.... I can not wait. I am very excited. Even though this is not the Edward in my head when I read the books he still makes my heart pound!

9 comments:

C and T Orvin said...

Can't wait to see the movie...when do I get to read the books?:)

Ford Fam said...

oh my goodness! Edward is how I pictured him but not Bella. I thought it was suppose to come out earlier though... I called all my other twilight friends to tell them to get on your blog!

Laura said...

i want it to be december already. that was fun to see, although i too pictured a much hotter edward. jacob better not disappoint. go team jacob!

Janae said...

I love Edward. Need I say more?

Kortney Manning said...

well finally. I have started this book three times now, and have still yet to finish it! Now I won't have to, I'll just wait and watch it! I did the same thing with the "Da Vinci Code". You wait long enough, and you can just see the movie!

The Jorgensen's said...

I'm stoked for the movie as well! I wish they would have chosen Rory from Gilmore Girls as Bella though...

Mosley Family said...

Is this your kind of woman's porn??? LOL ;) Looks good! I'm in! I hear the books are really good.

Brenda said...

Holli,

Love it! I have pre-ordered the 4th book that comes out in August. By the way - tell Dannielle to put me on her invited list for her blog! (cmbrendasommers@msn.com)

Valerie said...

I like that girl as Bella. Edward could have been better. So excited though!