Payton Ann

Payton is getting big so fast! She is such a good baby. She started has started getting on her knees and rocking a little. Her daddy likes to work with her on this kind of stuff and I avoid it so she doesn't get mobile. I like to sit her down and not have to worry about what she could get into. It is good someone works with her otherwise she would still not be rolling over or sitting up. I love having a baby and with how fast time is flying she wont be one much longer. She is going to be saying "no, i do it by myself " sooner than I would like. I go back and forth this past week or so on whether or not she is getting her bottom teeth. She is getting them and she is crabby. Both bottom ones are coming in together. I hope she gets them fast so she will be my happy little baby again. She loves eating and I have been sharing more of my food with her lately. Just breads and drinks and Icee's and stuff like that. She loves it. We love her so much!






8 comments:
she is looking more like you i think. her smile is so yours! awe. really i need to find time to visit you. miss you tooooo much!
I love her smile! She is so cute! Yeah...Kendall shows no signs of any teeth coming in. I made an appointment to get her fitted for dentures.
i love those pics of payton. i wish i could have gotten you to take some pics of chase while you were here. next time, and bring your camera!
One word... Adorable!!! sad too...that means if yours is getting big... mine is too!
She looks so cute and so old! Where does the time go to! I think the second one goes so much faster than the 1st!
So cute...I love her little outfit. She looks like such a happy baby.
wanna tell me how you redid your family photo with the font... did you use photo shop like I suggested? If so...help me please?!!! Hope you had fun tonight!
by the way... looks great!
Post a Comment