So I was in California this past week and a couple days and I have nothing exciting to post. I had a good time with my family but nothing you guys would care to read about. However while I was gone my sweet husband fixed up our laundry room for my Mothers Day gift. He is amazing... Just look...
Before
After






9 comments:
That is freakin' amazing!!! I am way impressed! Way to go, Mike! Can you come here and do ours??? You're so hand-y!
Holy cow, Holly...you have a good man there! Makes you want to stay in there and do laundry all day, doesn't it?
Well - you know that I had to get a cabinet put in my laundry room too - thanks for the great idea! It turned out great! A whole week and no picks of the grandparents...aunt...cousins...picking their noses!:) Something? Well - you have Payton's 7 month post to do. Lets take the girls in and get their pics done and so lunch. Sounds fun...need to make an appt though. Let me know. Maybe Tues. Don't forget that I will be at Chucky Cheese at 10:45 if you wanna come...funfunfun!!!
Wow, that looks amazing. All I did was let Katie get her hair done.
haha mike WHAT A GUY! that looks really really great. holly i bet you can't wait to do your laundry now. sheesh. miss you!!
Amazing as always! What a great gift!!
That Mike is pretty impressive. But then again, we all knew that. I drove by a big garage sale on Saturday and was thinking of our yard sale and how much fun it was to just spend the whole day with you guys last summer.
i for one would have liked to hear about your trip - hanging out with amazing friends, etc. that is a pretty nice laundry room, definitely beats mine in the garage. what is up with yours and Melissa's husbands doing all this work around the house?
Totally cool! That's a man to keep, he must have good genes! How's the speed-walking going these days, Mike? Come visit us in Utah sometime!
Post a Comment