Monday, May 5, 2008

Six Month Check Up


Payton had her check up and she did really well... only because there were no shots! We postponed her shots to next visit. She is such a happy girl. She showed the Dr. all her tricks... she sat up, stood up with help, touched her toes then stood back up, she pushed her self up real high while on her tummy, she yelled a little, and laughed at her sister jumping around. She is 28 inches, over 95th percentile, 16.5 lbs, 50th percentile, and her head is in the 75th percentile. She is tall. She is doing real well. She has been trying to get her bottom left tooth but it is taking forever. I can see the white spots of the tooth and feel a big bump but the tooth just wont come through. She is a little crabby about it but she is sleeping even more so I don't know which is better, that or a little less sleep and happy baby. Either way we love her and are lucky to have her sweet little spirit in our home.

5 comments:

C and T Orvin said...

Cutie Patootie Patey Poo! Love the smile. You need to post her funny scream! Keisa and Marcus couldn'd help but laugh at her High Pitch Scream.:) She didn't much like that they were laughing at her but it is so dang cute that something so LOUD could come out of someone so small! Thanks for coming with tonight...much fun - Tiff

the keele's said...

she is a doll!! shes already bigger than delila. go to our blog and see how big d is.....

Brenda said...

Love your Blog! I am seriously excited, I figured out how to add music to mine too, thanks to you. I love being able to "check up" on you and your family, since you aren't around the corner any more.

Janae said...

I just have to tell you that Jon and the kids are rocking out to your blog music. Caleb is totally getting his groove on. Too funny!

Mosley Family said...

Dude...Payton and Kendall are going to be on the same volleyball and/or basketball team... fo' sure! She looks so cute in her highchair.