Monday, May 19, 2008

Pulling my weight

So as you all know Mike always works hard on our house. I try to decorate but I am not that good. I am proud of my picture wall... he could have hung it better but what are you going to do. The new thing I try to do to help is planting in the yard. Here are some of the flowers I planted in the yard a couple weeks ago and the potted flowers I did yesterday.


Can you believe people say that Arizona is all rock? I say nay! You just have to look closely!

And last but not least.... My picture wall.

5 comments:

Janae said...

I'm so impressed. Want to do my house next?

C and T Orvin said...

Love all of the flowers... they look great!

Ford Fam said...

Look at you, you are such a home maker! Your flowers look great. I love you picture wall too!!

Dannielle said...

It is nice to know that you can still have pretty flowers there...I was wondering that. You did a great job...don't forget to water them! :)

The Jorgensen's said...

Ok, seriously, that is too cute. We just got family pictures taken and I've needed some ideas as to how to display them above my fireplace. Hope you don't mind, but I'm totally stealing your idea. Immitation is the best form of flattery, right?!