Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More fun with the Dilger's

Last weekend was a Dilger weekend. Friday to Saturday was the sleepover and then Saturday evening the Dilger clan invited us to hangout at the pool and enjoy some pizza. We had a lot of fun. It is always nice to have the dads home from work and hanging out with us. On Sunday the Dilgers joined our ward for church and then after we had a Burgers and Rice Krispies. I wish I had got pictures of all the kids. They are so cute together. Monday morning we went and played tennis and racquetball for a semi FHE activity. As said before... we had a good time. Lots of fun. Here are pics from Sat night.


5 comments:

Rushele said...

Sounds like lots of fun!
I'm jealous of the swimming. We don't go as much as I'd like. Or as much as Raegan would like I should say.
That picture of Dannielle at the table looks a lot like Linda. Guess you can tell what family she belongs to.

weedle11 said...

I LOVE Payton's bathing suit!! Where did you get it? I am addicted to baby girl bathing suits. They are just so darn cute. You need to hand the camera off every once in a while to your hubby so you can be in some pics!! Miss you guys!

Ford Fam said...

So cute, I love the feet pic. Hey does Kylee go under the water? We had swimming lessons and Carson is terrified of going under the water.

Anonymous said...

Once again I find myself so jealous!! I want to be there with my children and playing with my grandkids. You guys look like you are having so much fun. I loved the slide show! Love Nana

Sara LaClaire said...

ditto weedle!! i love that bathing suit. too cute!