Friday, August 22, 2008

Ginger Batman

Kylee came home from school on Tuesday and showed me this gingerbread man she made and said " I wanna eat it". I assumed she was talking about the candy and said" you cant eat it's buttons and eyes... how will it see?" She replied with " No I want you to put it in the oven and make it so I can eat it." She makes me laugh. That night we went and got sugar cookie dough to make "Ginger Batman" cookies for her to eat. I will post some pics once we do them!

2 comments:

Rushele said...

I really like that it's not just a Gingerbread man, it's a Ginger Batman!!!
Kids are so funny.
Raegan keeps saying she wants to watch Underwater Dog. I guess we can't just call it Underdog like it's meant to be because he's flying over water on the video case.

Ford Fam said...

Cute post! It was SOOO good to talk to you the other day. We definitely need to not wait so long next time and have more time to talk and kids not screaming or falling onto nightstands!