Friday, August 8, 2008

Pajama Party



We had our first cousin sleepover since Mike's sister Dannielle moved her last week. The girls all wore their matching pajama's that Nana got them and all had pigtails. We started the night off going to the store and picking out candy for the movie and then the girls all took turns riding in Uncle Mike's little red convertible (not a new car, borrowed!) which might have been the favorite part. Before we could start the movie we had to get pics!

Sweet girls even let Payton tag along!

HUGS!!

Being Silly! Payton was acting like she wasn't looking at the camera, silly girl!

After pics we started Nim's Island. Kylee talked a little bit too much during the movie but she loved finding the "seeds" in the popcorn since she just learned about seeds in school.

Yum!



Tay Tay decided we were too much fun for her to handle and went home for her beauty rest but Camryn stayed and she and Kylee slept on the air mattress.



CRASHED!

The next morning we had some delish banana pancakes and then Taylor and Ryan came over to play. The kids all played dress up and again they included Payton. Payton refused to take a nap and miss out on all the fun.


Eventually Payton gave up and took a nap and the older kids got to play outside. They played with side walk chalk for a while but then Aunt Holly came up with the most fun idea. PICKING WEEDS! I know, I am too kind to share such a fun thing with them. The girls got 10 cents a weed. Uncle Mike was beyond happy knowing the weeds were gone... it was his job! Next week is the backyard and they get double!


That's a lot of weeds!

We had tons of fun and look forward to lots more! Thanks Dilger's!

8 comments:

weedle11 said...

There is nothing like doing chores for the grown ups and getting money for it! Looks like they had a lot of fun!!

Rushele said...

I didn't realize his sister had moved here. I just thought she was visiting. How fun to be so close! Where are they living?
I love that Payton refuses to nap when she knows something better is going on at the house. Can't get left out...
Sounds like a fun sleepover and what sleepover would be complete without the matching jammies? That's awesome!

The Jorgensen's said...

Having cousins around is too much fun. I'm excited for Megan and her cousins to get a little older and have sleep-overs too!

Ford Fam said...

So cute, you always have the cutest family activities. So have you finished the book... I think I'm going to wait and take it when we go to San Fransisco. Read completely uninterrupted and when I want to!

Sara LaClaire said...

how fun having robb & danielle close by!!! i can"t believe how big her kids have gotten since the last time i've seen them.

Lisa said...

Way fun...next time I'm coming over! K, no more sushi pictures ;)

Dannielle said...

They love being at your house...thanks for being such a fun Aunt!

Brenda said...

I am jealous! Even though we did run into Nick last weekend - there are no cousin sleepovers with matching jammies going on! Those kids are just too adorable! I love the weed idea too - but isn't it like 125 degrees in AZ in August?