Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Silly Girls

Last Wednesday our friend Kalia came over and played outside with Kylee and Payton in the water and sand table. At first I tried to not let Payton down but then I figured why not, its bath night! Kylee of course had fun and Payton loved it. She kept going back and forth in the water then sand. She liked to pick up the sand and drop it on the ground. She did good not eating it until she found the cup and tried to drink. Silly girls!

After the sand she found the pots of dirt, my flowers died, and played in there. Fun for her, not for Daddy who will be cleaning it up!

Kylee was blowing zerberts on Payton's belly and she was loving it. I just love watching them play together.

"I AM NOT TIRED!"

She was right... she was delirious!

(Not the best video but her laugh is so genuine!)

8 comments:

the keele's said...

SILLY GIRLS!!! so cute, kylee is toooooo cute!! payton is at the best age, even though you have to clean up so much after them, it is great seeing them discover everything. miss ya!

Mandy said...

Isn't it so fun when it starts to show how much they love eachother? How come you never comment on my blog you jerk!

Julia Everts said...

Nothing better than a babies laugh. Peyton looks EXACTLY like Mike.

Brenda said...

That sand/water box looks familiar. Just the other day I was looking at pics of Austin and Kylee discovering the Grandma sandbox over here, they were very happy.

Rushele said...

I love the sand "mustache" on Payton!
It looks like your girls have a lot of fun together. Very cute girls!! Raegan and Sophie are just starting to get to the I enjoy my sister phase. I think Raegan had some jealousy issues in the beginning, and Sophie was just too little to be any fun. It's getting much better now though.
Raegan had a lot of fun hanging out with Kylee and doing crafts last week!! We'll have to do it again soon! Or we could do a FHE so we can all get together.

Ford Fam said...

Doesn't look like too much dirt got in the mouth.. looks like fun!

DJB said...

Love her cute laugh! They are so sweet! By the way did I tell you how much I love Payton's smile in your family photo?! So cute!

C and T Orvin said...

I love the laughing!!! So dang cute! Your right... sand for Kennedy might not happen for her! Hehee...mean mommy I know.