Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We took some ATVs out last month and had a lot of fun. I know its late but here are some awesome shots of Mike getting some serious air! He wanted me to post these so bad. Better late than never, right?

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I can't believe you let him do that without a helmet. My friends dad was riding 4 wheelers with his friends on a trail and hit a rock wrong and died. Helmets next time PLEASE!

Rushele said...

Nice job with the Photoshop!! Wanna photoshop pictures for me too????
Love Mike's sweet air!!

C and T Orvin said...

Alrighty so I did my tag...It was a little late so I seem somewhat grouchy...I guess it is the real me!!! How was Kylee's drama class? I'm sure she was great! Your awesome Halloween outfit has been posted to my blog too! So HOT!!!