Monday, October 20, 2008

Ketchup!

I am trying to catch up on my posts so there are a lot of new ones that are backdated.... just to let you know!

9 comments:

the keele's said...

yea, for the updates. i was at grandmas yesterday and saw the cute family picture. miss you guys way to much. seriously i need some dipadova time!

Brenda said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! Happy b-day from us here in Utah! Cute girls. (All of you)

C and T Orvin said...

Huge comment here I come...
Sorry I haven't been blog hopping in awhile...Free internet sucks sometimes! Yep complaining anyhoo...
Ok...so I love the new layouts you are doing with your pics..Photoshop? U need to share so that I can be your Copycat friend! Heeheheee!!!
Payton is a doll! She is so fun to be around! I love that we did their 1st b-day together. It was perfect...the clothes and cakes...fantastic! Only great friends like you guys would we want to share such a special day with! Thanks for sharing the last year with me...what great experiences we have had together along this fun journey of ours... and to think, our little girls are 1! Sad and happy all at once! You have been a wonderful friend..thank you for being you! Wiping tears away...Grant loves playing with Kylee and Carter loves Mike :) He thinks that he needs a Wii now...:) He might be at your house a lot more LOL! All of you pics make me smile ::)

Kortney Manning said...

Man, that WAS a ketchup. So I loved the picture of Kylee laughing with a tear! That pretty much sums up girls in general!! Mike needs to remember Greg if they ever need a sub in softball. Greg wants to get on a team so bad! Well, the other night was good times and good fun! Thanks again buddy :)

Kortney Manning said...

I'm sorry...but is that "Gangsta's Paradise" playing in the background? You are such a thug...

Ginger said...

Cute girls. They grow up so fast! Miss you!

Lisa said...

You've been busy. Thanks for inviting me to Patyon's party....that was some good dip you made! Whenever you make it again you let me know.

Your girls crack me up :) At least Kylee is cute when she has a meltdown.

Teresa said...

Your tagged....!!!!

Kortney Manning said...

We are having a party when I am done with this whole jury duty to watch "The Juror" :)