Thursday, October 30, 2008

Walking Girl!

Last Friday Payton finally decided she was going to walk instead of crawl. A couple weeks before her birthday she started letting go of the couch or what ever she was holding on to and taking steps but once she fell she made no attempt to get back up. A couple days before her big day she stood up all by herself so I thought for sure she would be walking ... wrong. She waited until a week later to cut out all crawling and just walk. I love wobbly walking. Babies must be made of rubber because she falls and bounces right back like nothin.... over and over again! I am so happy I no longer have to clean dirty knees and hands.

2 comments:

Rushele said...

Ah yes, I am waiting for Sophie to decide to let go and walk on her own too.
I mean, I'm perfectly fine with her staying my little baby for as long as possible, but I do get a little tired of always scrubbing her hands before she eats and using ALL my stain remover on a single pair of leggings that get black knees!

Brett and Becki said...

Oh so cute! chloe just started walking too, its so weird to look over and see her standing and not sitting on the floor. I miss having pre-nursery during church hope everything is going good.