Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag... I am it!

Here are the rules...you have to list 7 random facts about yourself and then tag 7 other people at the end of your post.

I got tagged and this one didn't seem so bad. Some may be a bit weird... who knows I haven't figured which randomness I will admit to. If you feel that these random facts may change your view of me, for the bad, please don't read!

1. When I give cash or change to someone I always have to pick the ugliest money out of the bunch to give away.
2. I really don't like peoples breath on me.... even my kids...if Mike rolls over at night and is facing me I have to turn over cause I feel like he is taking the fresh air.
3. I once had a horrible addiction.... Dr. Pepper. I have been clean of it and all other soda for just over 2 years now.
4. I have a huge fear of the dentist. The smell of the office and the sound of the drills will give me that feeling you get right before you yak!
5. I took piano lessons as a kid for about 8 years and have nothing to show for it! I am hoping to get a piano and will try to reteach myself and then hopefully my kids.
6. Almost every time Mike is late from work and I cant get hold of him I assume the worse, accident of sorts, and will totally make myself upset almost to the point of tears. Usually by the time he gets home or I talk to him, in my head I am packed up and on my way to my parents so they can take care of me cause I cant function with out him. Weirdo I know!
7. I really really do not like when people chew with their mouth open and I can her them smack and chew their food. Drives me crazy... even when kids do it. I have to leave the room. I some how inherited that from my mom.

I tag you.... cant wait to see how weird you are!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Holly, I do not doubt these things. Just to read that you wrote them down cracks me up. You are so funny.
Ashley Homer

the keele's said...

i feel the same way about the fresh air thing. haha how funny. by the way GOOD FOR YOU for not having soda for two years. love you!!!!!!

Rushele said...

I'm with you on the chewing with the mouth open like a cow! It is sick, and can't stand it either!
Funny thing is I know I get that from my mother too, always drilling into our brains that when we chew our gum our lips should be closed so nobody else has to hear it, nowadays when she chews her gum I wanna smack her silly!!!
She is chomping away and smacking it around and it's gross!!!!!

Dannielle said...

I am totally with you on the dentist thing and the chewing with your mouth open.

Brenda said...

What exactly is ugly money? Send it to me. I gotta tell you, I'm always on Stacy about the smacking sounds!