I remember playing that game as a kid and I always was scared to be tagged cause I thought I looked like a dork when I ran but then if I didn't get picked I thought nobody liked me. I feel the same about tags. I feel like nobody wants to read about me but if nobody tags me it surly must be because nobody wants to read about me. I found a loop hole. A tag about Mike, not me!
1. Where did you meet your husband? the first time we ever talked was in the LA Temple and I unintentionally made a fool of myself. He makes fun still.
2. How long did you date before you married? a whopping 6months
3. How long have you been married? Almost 6 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? I really cant think of much. Lately he surprises me with flowers (on sale at Fresh and Easy). He played with my hair for like 20 minutes the other night. He is a good man so all the good things he does doesn't surprise me....cheesy!!
5. What is his favorite feature? too many... love his thighs and his biceps!
6. What is his favorite quality? Mike always serves, he will rarely say no to someone in need of his help. He is super optimistic. He is always very happy. I am none of those... well I try to serve!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? ummm... other than Holly he calls me Mommy just so Kylee doesn't call me Holly too.
8. What is his favorite food? Anything I cook... pasta with meat sauce and chopped Canadian bacon
9. What is his favorite sport? If racquetball was on TV I would say that it is his all around favorite but its not so football to watch and racquetball to play.
10. When & where was your first kiss? On June 8th, 2002 at 9:52 under the carrot blanket on a bench on the hillside at the top of De Soto after watching The Mask on our first official date! Don't judge you would have put out too on the first date if you saw everything he did!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything... our dates some how always end up shopping, like Walmart, Target, Costco, Sam's Club.
12. Do you have any children? Two beautiful sassy little girls who adore their daddy!
13. Does he have any hidden talents? he is an awesome cook.. not necessarily hidden to anyone that has had his food. The other talents are hidden for a reason :)
14. How old is he? 28.... 10 year reunion coming up. Go Taft class of 98'.
15. Who said I love you first? It was him, it was so cute cause he wanted to take me somewhere special and he told his mom we wanted to go to the beach (at night) and she said something to the effect of "Why do you want to go to the beach. There is nothing but fornicating going on there."
16. What is his favorite music? Everything but mostly classic rock.
17. What do you admire most about him? He has always looks out for those around him. Like I said he is always serving people but he also make sure everyone is happy even if it means stopping what he is doing to talk to someone sad or unhappy, even if he doesn't know them.
18. What is his favorite color? Purple... its true, ask him.
19. Will he read this? yes, did you see the picture he put on the top of our blog?
20. Who do you tag? Mandy, Melissa, Nikki, Dannielle, and my other friends that I wont name personally cause I don't want to miss any of them and have them feel like the lonely duck no one picks!


9 comments:
haha. miles calls me sara all the time. and now you are forever on my tag list. i never know who is gonna feel annoyed by it. but i love them too.
ya...I'm freakin' cool.
That was so freaking funny! I love the "nothing goes on there but fornication" part! And Holly everyone would love to read about you! Stop being so modest.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha - I miss you guys! (I love that he goes to "Fresh and Easy", does he ever call you that?) That totally sounds like Aunt Linda - fornicating!!! Love you both/all!
That is cool! I like that tag. And I see from Big Daddy Mike's comment that he enjoys what you wrote about him also!!
I'd have to say you did chose a good man.
I'll have to do ths tag too as tribute to Scotty.
Holly,
Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. Feel free to use whatever you need for your talk. Ginger has touched so many lives... even after she has been gone. I've been amazed at how many people are still learning and growing from her life and example. Thanks!
Brandi Cotton
I tagged you, look at my blog for details!
happy birthday little miss P!!!! your so cute!!
happy birthday little miss P!!!! your so cute!!
Post a Comment