Payton had her one year check up today. She is growing a bunch. Here are the stats:
Height- 32 inches- 95%
Weight- 21.9 lbs- 90%
Head- 46 cm- 90%
I consider that perfect. She had 4 shots which she totally cried on but luckily it was nap time so she fell asleep quickly and woke up like nothing ever happened. She is so much fun these days. Here is what she likes to do these days:
- walk (mostly)
- eat everything
- say hi and wave to everyone
- talk on the phone
- use some baby signs
- play with her sister
- sing
- play peekaboo
- climb
- loves to try to play with buckles
She is a blast! We love her to pieces!


4 comments:
I miss you already Peyton, even though you show no love for me. I didn't think you seemed that big.
At least she is even, I always hate when their percentages are all over the place. She is so cute and I love the outfit!
She is fun!!
I'm loving Sophie at this stage too, it's so much fun!!!
So, you have genius baby that does sign language? Guess I need to start it up with my baby too. Raegan started it around 18 mo. or something like that, and did pretty well, but once she started talking a lot we all kinda got lazy with the sign. So sad that we're lazy!!
Thanks for letting us invade your home last night and hang out with you! It's always fun!!
Isn't it sad how fast a year goes by???? I'm still in denial that Megan is over 18 months and talking.
Post a Comment