Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy!


What a wonderful day I had! Mike and the girls got me some great presents and Kylee helped me open them all. I got Wii Fit, a wallet, and a salad spinner (a nice one). My great friends got me some cute stuff too. I was spoiled! Mike took the day off and we spent the whole day having fun. We had a lazy morning and played on the Wii, then we had a picnic at the park and fed the ducks, then my fabulous sister in law, Dannielle, watched the girls for us and we went and had sushi for dinner. Afterward we went home and Mike made a little fire in the backyard and we made smores... MY FAV! Fantastic day! Thank you to all who made it such a wonderful day, especially my amazing husband... thank you for being wonderful!

2 comments:

Rushele said...

That does sound like a fabulous birthday!!! Glad you had such a good time!
How'd you do those pictures on your post? That's really cute!!

Ford Fam said...

Don't you love the wii fit! I love it, I need to re-visit mine, I have run out of time.