Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pre-Christmas!

Sunday Christmas Dresses

My sad attempt at a picture of them together!


I thought my girls looked beautiful!


Christmas Eve at the Dilger's

Our little family!

The DiPadova Grand kids!
(minus Austin and Brice, we missed you!)

Christmas Eve we went to Mike's sisters house and had a delicious meal and spent time with the family. It is so much fun having the family together. We had Mike's sister Nikki and family here and brother Nick and my favorite mother and father in-law, Nick and Linda. We love family!

5 comments:

Rushele said...

Their dresses are so cute! Where'd you find them?
I didn't get great pictures of our girls on Sunday either. We were already going to be late, and neither of them cooperated very well.
Glad you got to spend time with Mike's family, it is fun to be around loved ones. Especially at the holidays!

Brenda said...

Your girls are beautiful, just like you and Mike! I love to see all the little cousins!

Linda's Kitchen said...

Good save!!! I am so very lucky to have you for a daughter-in-law.

Unknown said...

Those pictures of your daughters are so adorable. Who can get their kids to sit still. You did a great job getting them in the same shot.
Ashley
www.homesweethome-r.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

Love your haircut. You look like a grownup now. I am glad you had a good Christmas. Sounds like you had a good anniversary too. Kylee looks so old.