Payton has a tendency to whine while I cook but she recently took a liking to the lids in the Tupperware cabinet. She has been quiet so I just let her be with the lids as I cook. Little did I know this is what she was doing while be so quiet.

After dinner one night I went to put the leftovers away and couldn't find any lids. I looked all over then remembered Payton played with them by the stove. I figured at least one had probably accidentally been kicked under. I pulled out the drawer to find all these!
I washed all the lids and like 20 minutes after I put them a way she was at it again. My new predicament : have quiet while cooking and no lids or a whiny kid climbing my leg and my lids in the cabinet where they belong?
Hmmm...What to do??
p.s. Dont judge me by my nasty floor under the stove unless you pull the drawer out from under your stove and have a spotless floor. If it is... then we probably arent friends anyways!


11 comments:
haha!! that is funny!! yup we are totally FRIENDS! hahaha
dinner time seems to be our whiniest part of the day as well. chase is SUPER whiny while I cook so I hear ya on your predicament. and the tupperware thing only entertained him for so long. I usually put on a video for him while I am cooking (don't judge) and that only lasts so long. sometimes I get his stool out and give him a bowl and spoon so he feels like he is helping, but sometimes that can be a disaster. and i don't ever ever open that drawer. if i don't see it, it will not plague me.
How sweet is this beautiful grand- granddaughter of mine!! Two more weeks and I will there. I will buy her her very own lids and anything else she wants.Can't wait!!By the way if lids are the only thing you ever have to look for you will be beyond lucky:):)
I am always finding lids in all the other cabinets as part of Catherine's relocation program. She has a little radio that she loves to dance to, so she has that on while I try to make dinner.
That is a crack up. She is so cute. I was actually thinking how clean it looked under your stove. I am terrified to look under mine.
Love ya,
Christy
I have the same problem except where you lose your lids, I lose the bowls. I am in large supplies of lids if you need any. And yes it is dirty under my stove.
Ashley
That is so cute! She is getting so big! That is probably the cleanest "under the stove" I have ever seen. But then again, we all know what kind of housekeeper I am.
Why do you hjave tags on your blog with your name on it? I love the lids oh Payton is so cute. When will we ever see you again?
That is so funny!
It's so cute to see their little personalities now that they're coming out more and more!
Sophie likes a lot of attention while I'm cooking too. I usually have to divert her attention with the alphabet magnets or with her hopefully sweet big sister to play with!
If it makes you feel any better I pulled out our little cabinet we have in the kitchen to put our phone on. I found treasures like you wouldn't believe, oh and enough hair to cover a small dog!!!
I too, am terrified of looking 'under the drawer' of my range. I am too scared to even look 'in the drawer', that's where I keep things I don't really use. She is so cute! P.S. I didn't even know you could remove that drawer to get what's underneath!
Post a Comment