Sunday, December 14, 2008

Walking in Daddy's shoes

I came across these pictures from a month or so ago. I thought they were to cute to not want to look back on. Payton loves shoes of all sorts and sizes! If you hold a shoe she will sit and hold her foot up for you to put it on her... even if it isn't her shoe. Here she found Daddy's shoes on the floor and decided to put them on. I think the size 14 shoe is the same length as her whole leg.

With some help from Daddy she stood up in them and thought she was so cool.

She walked right out of them and then looked at the shoes confused as to why they didn't come with her.

I love the chubby legs!

6 comments:

Laura said...

that girl is such a cutie. are you guys going to be in CA for Christmas? Give me a call. Also, can you send me your address. email to me lauraranderson@gmail.com

Jeff and Kira said...

She is SO cute! The comment about her being confused about why the shoes didn't come with her made me laugh :) And I LOVE the pictures you have of Kylee and Payton on the side! They are so beautiful!

Rushele said...

So cute!!!
Raegan was like that too, and will still put on anyone's shoes and thinks it's the greatest!
Sophie, on the other hand, really doesn't love shoes. She'll wear them now, but for a while it was hard to get her to let us put them on her.

Unknown said...

That is so funny with the shoes. Sera does the same things. I think it is funny when the she put heels on because they are hard to stand in let alone walk out of.
Have a Merry CHRISTmas!

Brenda said...

Mike, you have some big feet!!!!

Ford Fam said...

so cute, she is so old! Makes me sad, where did the time go!