Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Morning!

What a wonderful Christmas we had this year. We spent our morning opening presents and then went to be with family for the day at Mike's sister's home. The girls loved everything they were given. I have only picture of my girls that morning cause I didn't have my camera. I figure Nikki will blog all the events of the week anyways, and she is way better!! The night before we put out our cookies for Santa and Kylee told me what to say on the note we left for him. She was so concerned Santa was going to eat all the cookies.


Out of all the stuff Santa left Kylee she admires the cheap Dora book first!

Payton loves the Giraffe rocker... finally a good choice!

New glasses for Payton!

Kylee's cash "redrooster". I think she liked it.

Payton barley got the paper off before playing the music on her animal train. Kylee always sings along with it so it is one of the few noisy toys I like.
Mike acting excited about his stocking... he might as well have gotten coal this year!



I loved my stocking and couldn't ask for more. You will see my/family gift in the next post!

2 comments:

Rushele said...

It's always a good feeling when Santa gets something for the kids that goes over well!
Sounds like you all had a great Christmas this year!!

Brenda said...

Looks like lots of fun at your house this year! Those girls are so cute and so are you and Mike!