Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Haircut!

Here is a picture I took with my phone while I was driving ... smart right?

I got a haircut the other day and I am excited about it. My hair is always the same, just the length changes here and there. This time I got bangs and tons of layers... I am proud of myself for having the guts to do it. I feel like I have a style now. I think this cut lifted my spirits. I am lucky and was able to trade some vinyl lettering for it so it didn't cost me a thing... plus I found a new hair stylist I feel I can trust with my hair. Seriously, why is it so hard to find a hair stylist? I have been here for a year and a half and this is the first person I really like and can afford. My sister in-law Dannielle just got her hair cut too and liked it as well... so if you are here in AZ and need a cut call Michelle Love, she is the best!

p.s. in this pic all I did is blow dry... it looks cuter when I curl it.

8 comments:

weedle11 said...

Way, way cute!!! I love it!! I always thought you would look good with bangs!

Ford Fam said...

Super cute! I love it! P.S. I took a video with my phone while I was driving in the car, so safe too!

the keele's said...

Holly your one hot momma!!! cute cute.......

Rushele said...

That is a very cute cut!! Very flattering on you!!
I did the bang thing a couple years ago too. I loved it, but I didn't do layers with it like you did, and I should've. It would've been cuter, I think.
I keep going back and forth thinking I want to do it again, but the bangs are finally the same length as the rest of my hair, so I'm no too sure....
Merry Chrismas!!! Hope you all enjoy!!

Heidi said...

You look so pretty Holly and your girls are just gorgeous too! My cousin Mike sure is lucky :)

Sara LaClaire said...

adorable haircut. makes me want to get mine done. but i am too chicken!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous!!!

Hunter Family said...

Wow Sassy pants! I love it! Your girls are getting so big. We miss you guys!