On Saturday Mike and I celebrated our 6Th anniversary. We started the day going to breakfast at Coco's, I think the only time we go to breakfast at a restaurant is when Mike's family is visiting, so it was special. Then we got to go see "A Winnie the Pooh Christmas" at the theater where our good friend works. It was a gift from Mike and Barb Christensen. The girls liked the show and Kylee loved giving hugs, getting autographs, and taking pictures with the actors after the show. After we got treated to lunch with the Christensen's. Yummy. After lunch Mike and Barb offered to take the girls home and watch them so we could have a kid free night. We doubled with Jess and Mark and enjoyed delicious treats and a movie. It was a great day.
A big thanks to the Christensen family for making our anniversary day special. A bigger thanks to Mike for putting up with all of me these past 6 years!





5 comments:
Sounds like fun, Happy Anniversary, you old married couple!
Holy cow! 6 years! Can you believe it? Happy belated anniversary! You guys are the best! We love you!!
I can't believe you have been married for 6 years! Congrats!
Love your new background! Looks great with your picture layout! You didn't say anything about your anniversary!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Belated that is :)
Uh, sorry I forgot about your anniversary!!
But, I'm glad that you all enjoyed it as a family, and you and Mike were able to get away for the night as well!!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment