Thursday, December 11, 2008

While Grandma was here over Thanksgiving time Kylee decided she was gonna be Grandma's shadow. Where ever Grandma was Kylee was one step behind. She would cook, clean, read, get dressed and anything else she could do with her. Here are a few pics of them hanging out.


Here is Kylee watching TV with Grandpa. It took her all of 5 minutes to fall asleep once she saw Grandpa was watching Hallmark Channel movies! She was sitting on the arm of the couch and slowly slid right into Grandpa's back. I think the last thing she said was " I am not tired!"

I am lucky Kylee has such great relationships with both sets of her grandparents. We love our families and all the time we get to spend with them.

8 comments:

the keele's said...

awe, that is so so cute.how fun to have them only like 5 hours away.i can only dream for now.

Nana said...

I am so glad to hear you love spending time with the family...
Nick and I will be there in two weeks!!My grand children are truly adorable. I love the pictures.

Brenda said...

Those pics are so precious! I miss that cute Kylee girl!

Melissa said...

Oh that is so cute. Mom didn't stop talking about your kids for like 2 weeks, finally I had to remind her it's all about me:) Love you so much and miss you.

Unknown said...

Kylee is so adorable. I must say she makes a very cute shadow following your mom around.
love me
Ashley
www.homesweethome-r.blogspot.com

C and T Orvin said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your parents! Kylee was so dang cute with all the copy catting!

Mandy said...

Love the picture of Dad and Kylee. I miss you.

Rushele said...

She's such a cutie!
I love watching my girls with their grandparents too. Little ones tend to have a special place for grandmas and grandpas and just love being with them.